jeudi 5 juillet 2012

One of the Greatest Days on Earth :)

The song of Marylin Monroe rings in my head all day !
I adore her with all my might :)
I wanna be loved by you tudududut tudududut
And...
Let me be your staaaaaar....

***

Time to say goodbye to my lovely choir A Coeur Ouvert.
Many eyes were full of tears. How I love them so dearly.
Even the little Jade and Aurélien (5 and 7 y.o) drew me some pictures.
I got lot of gifts and I could do nothing but cry.
I love them so much, their voice, their warmness..

I did a long speech and I saw many tears started to fall from those people.
Then for the first time in my life, I sang for them :

SEMPURNA :) by Andra & The Backbone

I won't stop singing.

Sing. Embrace the world.

I read all of their letters for me. This is just so real and I got the mega warmness in my heart.

When they asked me what to sing, I replied by Bless The Lord.
Then they sang it for me :)
I didn't think of Ave Maria...
Maybe next time :)

Merci. Merci. Merci.

Thanks for making me one of your stars, Chorale A Coeur Ouvert.
:)

And thanks for today's dinner just for me : Boullettes & Frites :9

:)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire