jeudi 12 juillet 2012

WELCOME HOME

This week was changing like dreams.
Went home and bid a farewell to my host family and friends
That was so hard

16 hours of flight that didn't mean anything long
Met my family !!!
A GREAT AND SUPER RE-ORIENTATION OF AFS 11-12 at Jakarta which could make us cry like babies and thank God in every way.

Arrived at 23.00 at Surabaya and were picked up by my lovely everlasting Indonesian friends with a poster : WELCOME HOME !
This is so BIG for me.

Lot of things to do this weekend with AFS Surabaya. Next week Ill start school, crazy with studying and books, private lessons, vocal course and french course and choir practices and other commites-based activities.

This busy life seems familiar. Just now.

Hope I can go back to Europe someday so I can continue this blog,
I'll be back to my old blog :)

1 commentaire: