dimanche 29 avril 2012





I get my desire of studying back, luckily. Spent couple of minutes of this morning laying in my bed, tried to erase that sleeping intention. Spent this morning-afternoon by studying. I'm a nerd? So what?
Last night there was the birthday BBQ party of Scout Villers  Bouillet til 1 AM
There was a Blind Test game too, we had to guess the songs from different eras
But it was too late to do the karaoke.
It was nice. Here, the parents were the members of ancient generation of scout too. Cool.
I met lot of the choral members too.

I wish I could do the math test and english test easily tomorrow.
Lot of tests this week. Bio & Chimie..
Well, Happy Sunday, then !

I'm a new big fan of The Carpenters ! And fashion blogger : Miss Pandora ! She's just.. cool.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire