jeudi 26 avril 2012

I love singing so dearly :)
Today we were so powerful ! Ready for the wedding and 17 may !
I can't sing at 5 may, cause Mas Haris will come to Liège :D Hope I'll get the permission soon..

I was such a fool today. I had to do my Physic test but I didn't see the question on the second page. :(
Mon Dieu.
Okay, I find the difficulties in writing in English.

But anyway, I was so focus in other lessons today. In French we are talking about Dom Juan. Cool!
Pendant l'heure d'étude, I entered the Latin class with Débo & Jojo
Hahahaha that was nice :)
I wish I could speak Dutch, Latin, Japanese, Chinese,...
I doubt. Whether I'll continue CCCL or IALF this year.
But with CCCL I have the opportunity to go to France again xixixi
But I'll surely forget my English.
TT

Finally, I have paid the KAYAK enrollment for 21st June.
I wish It would be not that bad.
Next week, we're going to Breendonk with school.

You know what.........
Kanoon canceled our trip to Germany this week.
:(((((
She'll have family dinner or something.
Bzzz.
So I guess I'll go to Namur.

Well, have a really deep sleep !
À demain :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire