jeudi 17 mai 2012

I'm the happiest, most fortunate, the richest girl of blessings in the world !

Once, I wondered if someday I'll sing in a big big church in Europe like the Madz singers do.
And now I DID !
Thanks for Chorale A Coeur Ouvert, Isabelle & Alix, Collegial de Huy, RTBF & France 2 TV channels, all my friends and family who had spent their little time for watching me on TV this morning :) and those who have said congratulations and good luck words for me !
It was the greatest Mass I've ever done in my life !
Merci mille fois, Dieu :)

2 commentaires:

  1. Congratulation, ppissss!! Je suis heureuse pour toi! Link, Video, Upload Facebook, Youtube?!!
    Je veux regarder! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I don't like publishing these kind of things in facebook ;) maybe you can watch in RTBF site. Messe Collegial Notre-dame de Huy. Thankyou sweetheart <3

    RépondreSupprimer