vendredi 18 mai 2012

Merry Month of May

A great day with Mademoiselle Diana Rosita, Rotary INA-Belgium 2011-2012 ;)
Today we visited Namur, the capital of Waloonie. Well I prefer Namur to Liège, anyway.
La citadelle, la cathedrale, le théâtre, les magasins...
I'm longing to wear high heels :( We spent hours trying those shoes and feeling happy.
I tell you, I'm growing up, dude !
I promise I'll buy them in Indonesia.

Finally I've finished my plaidoyer in french. Fiuh.

Tomorrow will be the last perfomance of me with Chorale A Coeur Ouvert, the wedding !
I'll upload the photos tomorrow on facebook.

I'm too tired ! I had my migraine today, it has been so long it hasn't come around.
Please don't be sick.

And you know what, I found the book of Illiad by Homer costs 2€ today. :)

Bonne nuit à tous !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire