dimanche 3 juin 2012

Post It !

I love 50's posters so dearly.

Well. Riding through my brain can lead to surprise. I always find so many new delicate dreams to be true.
It seems so simple just like when people would get up with the sun and go to bed at nightfall.
- I wanna be a writer. That's the only thing I could do for hours with an everlasting joy.
- I wanna be a good house wife and mom.
- I wanna be a good chef. A not-so-popular chef who only serves her family and friends.
(A Culinary Academy in France sounds good... :P)
- I wanna work as a Card designer and have an office of mine.Creating birthday and wedding wishes, goodluck and get well soon cards. Words of Love..
- I wanna be a photographer and writer of National Geographic or other same based magazines.
- I wanna have a gallery of mine to put all my art works.

Doing mathematic and sciences all day will work too. But I think they won't give me a real pleasure. 
 Don't mind me. I will do it anyway for university. Then go back to Europe...
Aaaaah.
It will be such an overwhelming thing altogether !

Today, I did some paintings and worked on my English texts. Continued to read French novels and learn how  to cook with my lovely host-dad. I hate to call him HOST. :))
I have 34 days left to learn European cooking. Life is full of ease and pleasure, want of any kind of unknown.
Today we made Gratin. Kind of broccoli + potatoes baked with creme sauce and cheese. Yum !
Yesterday I learned how to make Boulettes, a belgian speciality. I've been longing to do this ever so long :)

Il n'a pas fait beau aujourd'hui. Mais bon, n'importe quel climate, la vie doit toujours passer, hein ?!

Chanson de la journée : All the songs of Acid House Kings
All the songs of The Bird & The Bee


A demain !


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire