vendredi 9 mars 2012

Je mange comme Balou. Je mange tous !
gloump gloump

---

We arrived really early at school today because Sara had a Dutch activity. Well, more than a half of our class went to Flanders  !
So today we're just talking at class, no lesson -,-
I hesitated if there would be physique or not.
I wanted to take the bus at midi but I've promised to myself, I'll go swimming today after physique.

You know what? I've accepted in Solidarité 2000 and I'll ranger mes horaires de travailler Mardi matin. (I dunno anymore how to say it in english, sorry I'm tired) At midi, Arnaud accompanied me. That's a very kind of him. Then we went to Fortis, dérive and bought des pates. Moi pas, je dois garder mon argent pour piscine :))
I'll select the secondhand clothes whether it's still well or not. The problem is la dame qui a travaillé là depuis longtemps peut-être elle sera un peu difficile à ouvrir l'espace. Parce que elle a habitué de travailler tout seul.
I hope I'll have no problem with her. Amen

And hell yeah, there's no physique today, because Il restait seulement 5 élèves et it's impossible to give lessons. English interro was complicated. I dunno, I don't wanna think about it.

So after knowing there's no physique, I walked to the swimming pool and swam for 1,5 hours
Hos hos hos but the problem is there was a lot of school that went there with so many students -,-
Well, it's not mine anyway.
Then I waited for the bus, at the library. Reading about greeks and Moyen Age.
My favorite BD : Quick et Flupke by Hergé. Not Tintin, not Lucky Luke même Gaston.
Hahahhaa.

At home I ate a bowl of honeypops and a bowl of Indomie !
Quel ventre ! -,-

Tomorrow morning I'll go to Palais du Prince at Liège with AFS ! With Sara and Eric too! Sounds nice. Hope It'll be so.

Song of the day : Carla Bruni - L'amour
Need to sleep. Grooook

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire