mercredi 7 mars 2012

Okay, so there's a lot of protest because I wrote a lot in French, well I'll post in English, then.
Actually, It's because today I spoke English with Hannah, a lot.
I think my English is still well and now I have an American accent because of  watching American series and well, speaking with Hannah (USA). I have to develope it!!!

I do hate swimming class. I know I am much much much slower than the others.
I'm planning to go swimming every Saturday or Monday afterschool.
But today I did it anyway and It's not so that dreadful. I just need to FACE IT.
In biochimie, we didn't do the fish surgery things but we drew the interiur part of the Frog.
Yucks. I don't want to be a doctor :)

After school, I was rejected by Oxfam. So yeah, I can not work there because there's nothing to do.
I tried to go to a Kindergarten but the headmistress wasn't there.
I was running to the train station because of waiting for her.
Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu I don't know where to go anymore. I'll try again tomorrow.
GOD HELP ME.
I was like in the film. Searching jobs, alone, walking so sad, taking the public transport.
But the different is.. the public transport is nicer here ;p
It's even worse than when I had to send proposals years ago.

Afterschool I went to Liège. To the Carré. Carré is an area of streets that is fulled of bars and pubs.
Okay, I just wanna try it once in my life. Everybody is there. All exchange students.
I even met Juan and Agustin.
I was with Ayma and Nisa (party girls) plus Hannah and Kanoon (sama species like me ---> bookworms)
I'm sorry I just can't :))
Then Kanoon, Hannah and me, we couldn' stand it so we went out to eat the gauffre :D Well, I even prefer the soirée that organized by schools. There was too many people at the bar. We couldn't move.
hahahaha.Then we went home by train. Then I take the bus home. It's the first time I take the 45 bus from Waremme.
I talked a lot with Hannah and she said that Little Women and Moby Dicks were sucks.
Well, I'm just someone who wants to learn English hahaha.

We ate rice tonight yippiiiiie :)

Il faut que je trouve (j'oublié le subjonctif) le travaille social. Dieu, aide-moi !!!
I can't stay calm if there's something that hasn't finished yet.

I'm kind of tired now.. Good night :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire