mercredi 28 mars 2012

Merci merci merci Dieu !
Vu que aujourd'hui est une des meilleurs journées , je vais écrire en anglais afin que tout le monde dans le monde d'entier peut se sentir si hereusse que moi :)

First, I have to admit, I can't speak english, presque du tout.

Working at Solidarite 2000 is such a honour for me, I like that place. A place spilled of love. Great women who work with all of their sincere hearts :)
Even those second hand clothes sometimes smell bad, I enjoy this work, immensely.

I was in a real good mood today. In biochimie, we had a first aid respiratory practice.
Love that kind of stuff!

Afterschool, I had to wait my friends finish so I read Greek's books.
I just couldn't stop reading. i wish we could eat book to know and understand all of their matters :p

Then we played bowling ! There were Isabelle, Alix, Valentine, Joachim and Melanie.
I won ! :))
Here the bowling place is dark. Strange..
Then we stayed in Grand Place..

And theeen I went to practice violin with Antoine.
Such a mega kindness. He lent me his and this music school is amazing.
Guess what,
The practice is with no scores. With no songs.
We had to start anything we want to play, harmonically, without dirigent.
We had to change the music in the middle and we had to finish together in the same time
It's crazy !!!!
2 violins, guitars, drums, piano, keyboard, WOODEN XYLOPHOnE and.. ACCORDION!!!
It's one of m'y dream to play accordion. I was shocked.
I could still play violin :)

Then Simsim picked us up, Sara went to liège for shopping.

Wonderful !
Thanks friends :)
I guess I learn what friendship is here.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire