lundi 19 mars 2012














Well I wish I still had my English right here in my brain.
Gotta write now as long as I still grab my mood tight in my arms :p
Now I know why I've been so madly mad, sentimental and sensitive as an old landlady these days.
So yippie I don't have to swim Wednesday but yes I do have to face this stomach agony.
Geez today the History test was so damn complicated to be explained. It's easy for the others but not for me
:(
I know my intensity of studying here is much lower than when I was in Sby so I can't imagine how I will struggle to readapt with that old rythm of studying in this end of year and next year running. This fact is always teases me over and over again.
AAAA.
Tomorrow there'll be English and Bio tests.
I'm right in doing English vocabulary list now. But I screwed up so I write this, accompanied with The Kooks.
I felt slightly dotty in studying all these school stuffs, I just wanna have a sun-bathing at the beach -,-
And again these peculiar events of life sometimes try too hard to let me down and succeeded easily, spiled my head and heart both with joy and sobbers.
Maybe I just need to stand not too far away from the hearth and the altar.

And HEY! I was invited by Antoine to come to Huy Orchestra practice every Wednesday. He plays violin. Guess I'll do that next week.

Gotta face my homeworks and papers.
See ya.
Maybe I'll upload the photos tonight, just in the case I want to.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire