samedi 18 février 2012

Actually I wanted to upload 2 photos but it doesn't work, mec.

I wake up at 8 because I gotta be online. Had so many weird dreams in these 2 days.
Being a professional ice skater -,- and backpacker -,-
After lunch, I went to Didier & Fabienne's house to play pia pia pia pia no !
It's been 3 months I don't play it.
I played 3 hours non stop, I studied : Moonlight Sonata that I've studied in Indonesia but I compeletely forgot and perhaps now I forget it, again.
Same with Pathetique Sonata, I don't remember at all. Hell yeah, I've studied it for a month and I just Puff! blew it out of my mind.
Intro Thousand miles away and If I Ain't Got You.
But.. The Swan (the one I've studied with the music score) I remember.
The conclusion is, Kak Fengky is right. When you study with music score, you'll remember it much longer than by hearing or copying.
But I hate sight reading.
I don't like counting beats. Gaaah.
Then I read many books of Arts and Fabienne played me classic music. J'adore.
A cloudy and wet day, stay at home with yellow lights, the sound of drizzle in the middle of my favourite CDs, reading something. Aaaaah. Heaven..

I chatted with nyanya and many YES AFS students this morning :D
And with mas Haris AFS. We'll meet at Amsterdam on Saturday. Magic.
There'll be only a bus tomorrow, so Eric will drive me to Waremme train station
Wish the Indonesian stuff in Louvain would be great and all my transportations went well.
Amen

There's Anggun on TV today, she'll be singing at Eurovision as French candidate with the song : You and I
She speaks French with a little cute accent :)) me too
Good luck, Anggun !

Song of the day : Anggun - You and I

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire