jeudi 9 février 2012

Lovely Life.
This is like all that I want.

---

No one wanna host an exchange student next year. To be honest, okay I want that Tshirt too.
Hahaha. I haven't told you yet, one AFS t-shirt for one family and the one who find the most will get a photo tab.
If I get it, I will sell it and buy a polaroid >:))

First 5 minutes in salle d'étude spent by talking with Pauline. I didn't understand her very well. She spoke like whispered hoho.
Then here came Rémy so as always talk talk talk.

Bio was sucking complicated. Well not really but the others spent at least a paper, me ? Short answer.
We discussed about philosophy of Sartre in french. Quel intelligence !
I wish we talked about this kind of things in Indo.

Midi I was with Joachim Isabelle Alix Valentine Arnaud
Im going to fortis with Isa tomorrow. i wish.
Fortis is a bank. T'inquiète.

While waiting for math, Sara polished my nails with Ann France's nail polish
Love the colour hhaha.
I got 15,5/16 for math homework so when I asked for the correction paper, Mme Detaille said I had no need of it. sniff sniff. I wish I could do tomorrow's test well.
Religion was a big success too.
Yippie !

Afterschool with Sara and Odile (she's having her bday nextweek) I went to the candy shop.
Sara bought me a mini chocolat d'or. Nyam
I'm screaming for Twix !!!

Well, I never think of any reward but to be loved :))
I just wanna thank Him. Ups. I just wanna thank God (God has no sex!) over and over !

There's so many tasks and tests at this moment.
Mais ne t'inquiète pas, no matter how busy and grumpy or happy I might be, I'll never forget to post :p well, I hope !

Song of the day : Mocca - Lucky Me
What ive learned the day : Always lock your toilet door !!!
Prayer
I can understand physique
Chandrika's fam life goes well.
Tout va bien !

Merci Dieu 0:)
O yea, I had a kind of nightmare lastnight. It has been so long since the last time I had a plotted dream.
So sweet dreams, tonight !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire