mercredi 29 février 2012

I'm sorry for not being in the mood of writing these days. I'm just so tired and yeah, tired.
The worst is today. Actually I couldn't stir from my bed and I've decided not to go to school in my dreamy head. I had so hard headache and cough.
I have no energy.
But finally, I wake up and ready for swimming.
Ya, today we swam.
IT WAS SO DAMN HARD AND EXHAUSTING.
I would die.
16 longeurs.

In biochimie today, we did the surgery thingy with MOULES.
I forgot how to say it in English, sorry.
Ive been to Oxfam today, wish I could work there. Please God, I dunno where to go anymore.
Please, I beg to You.

I need to sleep sleep sleep !

Song of the day : All Queen's song !
Im a new fan !

3 commentaires:

  1. Τhiѕ іs mу first time visit at here and і
    am actually imprеssed to read all at ѕіnglе plaсe.


    Mу ωеblog: Arjun Kanuri

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ηey veгy nice blog!

    Аlsο visit mу web page:
    Lloyd Irvin

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Woah! І'm really digging the template/theme of this site. It's simplе,
    yet effectivе. A lot of timeѕ іt's very difficult to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and visual appearance. I must say that you've done a excellent job ωіth this.
    Also, thе blog loаds extremelу quick for me
    on Safari. Еxсeptional Blog!

    my web-site: link building service

    RépondreSupprimer