vendredi 17 février 2012

Kuenyaaaang

---

What a day. As always in the morning I always be on fire, then slowly go down
I couldn't do math test integral well. TT
Wish I wouldn't get 0.
Hix.
I know I didn't study hard :(
But I was so tired this week, no matter how hard I study, it couldn't enter my head.
There's a lot of absents today. The teachers too.
No geo no french.
At midi, I was with debo, Joachim and friends
:)
I really wanted to go home and skip Physique, but Alix reminded me to be a good student :D
En plus, she has a bf now.
Oke.

I was rejected by red cross today. Alix went with me, well in fact she didnt help but it's really kind of her. She's going to Italy today afterschool.
To Venice!!!!!
I went to library, as always for waiting the bus.
I read Egypt's ancien for hours!

Sara is at Odile's bday party, Simsim's having a dinner with lab., eric is still working, Chloé and quentin Will go home tomorrow.
So here we are, me and Thomas, eating Lasagna for dinner. Nguk
Hahahaha
Tomorrow Im going to go to Fabienne's house, I need piano!!!

Song of the day : White shoes & the couples company - senandung maaf

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire