mercredi 1 février 2012

Yippie yippie yippie yaaaaay !

---
ça fait -10°C aujord'hui. Brrrr freezing !
I walked to the fitness club that I thought 'Rénard' but in fact its name is Arona.
Hahahaha bad listening.
So we did the fix bike today (I dunno how to say it in english) for 60 minutes
Hosssssh. But the songs were good. There were 2 girls who asked me to move so that they could stay next to each other.
ça m'énerve !
But a kind girl got luck. I had a place near the window ! :D
With a picturesque view of Huy river, boats sailing.. Snow on the roofs..

In biochimie, that's only Alix and me who did the lab experiment in our group.
Rémy and Nicolas were like jerks who only commanded and sat calmly. Ugh.
That's me who set the pH meter, who searched all that tampon liquid and they just sat and giggled.
And you know what, at the end of the lab, Nicolas played with his pen so the beker glass fell, right to me.
Korosif.
Luckily, I'm okay. My skin stills well. I'll kill him.
He didn't even say sorry.
Gently, Mr Cute Cuitie washed my hand with cold water.
This is the second time Nico make such a big destruction to our experiment.
Again, luckily it'd been finished before that fool accident today. If not, I'd surely kill him.

Chimie was so boring I could die. I don't understand it. I need someone who can explain briefly.
But that prof is gonna leave us. YAY! Next week we'll do experiment with other new prof.

After school I had to wait Isabelle, Alix and Valentine. Déborah couldn't come.
I waited at library and borrowod 3 books.
I was s-t-a-r-v-i-n-g !
We bought pasta. I bought the big one.
Actually, I prefered to watch Hugo Cabret but Valentine wanted Puss in the boots.
6.50 euros for the ticket and I stupidly bough chocolate Maltese 2.50 euros.
What an extravagant girl ! :(
But a part of me said, It's okay, let yourself have fun. You're always spend money on buying gifts to others. Why do you feel so guilty just because of buying Maltese for yourself?
Pauvre petite.
It was funny, the film. But Shrek is much more better.
It finished at 15h30 so I had an hour to catch the bus.
So we went to the café near school and drank cups of hot chocolate :)
I love them so much.
You know what I've learned here ?
L'amitie. Friendships.
I've never had a real friends who I really sincerely trust and close.
But here I have them :) I wish I was true.
Isabelle even sent me a message tonight to say thanks
It should be me who say thanks :))
:)
Tonight, we had pasta for dinner -,- :)) Eric is away for 3 days, having a retrait with his school

Song of the day : Lady Gaga - Marry This Night
What Ive learned today : Have a little fun for my own self without being guilty ;) I deserve it !
Prayer : Our friendship lasts forever
I can do the bio test tomorrow well.
Tomorrow will be great !

Do you know what is so special today?
It's the first of February !
What's on the first of February?
Nothing, I'm just happy about it ! Happy February !

and you know what?
WHITE SHOES & THE COUPLES COMPANY IS HAVING THEIR CONCERT AT PARIS NOW AND MY FRIEND, KENZO IS NOW WATCHING IT AND I WANT IT SO DAMN MUCH.
Bonne chance, wstcc ! Love you so ! Im proud of you !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire