lundi 6 février 2012

Nothing can be as beautiful as.. a picturesque view of a land of snow showered with sunshine of February.
Well, perhaps you.
Or me, in your eyes ?

---

I can say that AFS weekend camp gave me motivation. I had had it, but AFS gave more.
So anyway, thanks.
I remembered when I walked to bus stop with Azusa yesterday with those heavy bags I screamed :
Kaaameeehaaaameeehaaaaaa... And she was surprised then bursted out laughing so loud :))

Today after being surprised by the 'morning man' Eric sitting in the black sofa below the yellow light, I ate my honeypoops breakfast without sitting. I leaned on the heater.
Cause the big one is broken. He sat there because he's cold too.
Then he laughed at my O face.

Sara went to the hospital today to get some injection so I was alone walking to school.
And yeah! Monsieur Hercot n'était pas là ! Yipppiiie
While alix was finishing her TFE I distracted her by telling stories
Hahaha but she didnt mind, hein ;)
I told her that I had chosen both her and chandrika to be my AFS coaches who... Just say my cheerleaders. And elle a trouvé que c'est trop mignon :))

I told Eloïse Fio Arnaud that i had started watch one tree Hill. They like Les Freres Scott.
So does Sara.
And today's English test was so damn complicated :( can't imagine tomorrow's CA test..
And I got only 6/10 for weather vocab banks :(
Huhuhuhu

I haven't done math devoir because I had to be online afterschool.
I couldn't make the fire in the fire place and that's so stupid, so Thomas told me how :))
H-2 de son anniversaire !

After dinner, I read the book Avril et La Poison. I almost gave up yesterday, but today I had a real good focus so I understand it well !

Ive finished the newsletter and I'll send it tomorrow.
So.. Have a deep sleep everybody !

I'm cruel, sometimes I laugh everytime I remember the accent of my AFS friends while speaking in french :)) maybe mine is funny to for them.
But les espagnols, they said they adored my accent :))
Aaaah I wish I could speak Spanish.

Song of the day : Love me love me say that you love me fool me fool me go on and fool me I can't care bout anything but you
The Cardigans - Love Fool
What ive learned today : Glad to know.. Balou loves me :) it jumped next to me on the sofa.. Ask me to stroke its fur. Its brown eyes are so beautiful.
Well I have no other guy to stroke, do I ? :))
Prayer :
Bio test savoir sera bien, anglais aussi
Everything is gonna be okay.

Hey, let's loosen our robe.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire