vendredi 10 février 2012

Another long conversation with my second mom :)

---

This is such a dreamlike day.
We had no history so I spent an hour drawing and everybody said it was cute.
I know my drawings are strange. But that's why I draw. Illustration for kids' book. Amen.
I don't wanna be an artist who creates the-creation-of-Adam thingy in my stuffs.
I thought I did math well even I forgot the vocabulary.
I defined delta X2 by le largeur relative du rectangle 2! Au lieu de : le largeur RESPECTIVE.
Grrr.
At midi I walked around the city with Isabelle and Deborah.
Accompanied isa buying her sandwich, buying Dutch Journal and taking her dad's trousers in a shop. Then I finally went to Fortis ATM.
Déborah offered to give a help to do it. But I successfully did it like Ive done it 100 times.
I dunno why now I feel people are responding my attitude. Now they talk a lot, smile a lot, much more friendly and those doors open.

Then I bought a chocolat chaud and stupidly drank it like a baby, spoiled one of my favorite cloth.
Even I've been suggested not to come to physique class and just go home directly at midday..
I went, anyway.
Thanks Alix for reminding me to be a good student :))
Afterschool I went to a café with her. I bought an expresso Indonesian 2€ ! Actually I wanted to limit my expenses :p
And Alix bought a yummy chocolate cake like in the TV,with chocolate melting everytime you
bite it. She didnt like the vanilla ice cream so she gave it to me !
Quel chance ! :)) we talked for hours ! She cried when I talked about how fast time goes..
I know she is really fragile but she's my bestfriend :))
Then here came Deborah and Aurelien. Ive never talked with Aurélien before. He's cool !
Sara stayed in Huy so I take the bus 16h30 alone. Tant pis!

As always we ate pasta for dinner but today It was Sara who made it ! With tuna.
Tonight there was a program on TV about a hotel in Bali :))
Now I want to watch One Tree Hill :)) before I sleep. And read Little Women.
Isabelle was impressed when I told her that I read it. Have I told you if she's half English half belgian ? That's why I adore her English accent.

En plus, Nilta and Fahmi have got the permission to go to Netherland. We have booked a little cottage. So I hope everything goes well.
On 19th, there Will be an activity with PPI (Persatuan Pelajar Indonesia) I forgot where. There will be an Indonesian film playing and Indonesian food bazar.
Suppose to go !

Song of the day : White Shoes & The Couples Company - Sabda Alam
What Ive learned today : Be sure when you're right. Stay on your way.
Prayer :
Sweet dreams. I can go chez Didier to play piano.
It's been a long long time ago.

Don't mind me, I'm happy as a cricket here :))
Normal teenager's life. En plus, no private lessons after school.
I don't understand why I used to love having private lessons even on Sundays in Indonesia.
I should have lost my head, à cette époque là !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire