vendredi 3 février 2012

I know this is such a busy week
And I don't know why I have my brain empty
I even think about nothing in car, in bus. Strange.
I just.. don't really care. I just wanna make me enjoy every second I have.
Not being stuck in my brain.

---

Special menu of today is sharing session in Geo lesson because of twins, friends of us, who rarely come to school. Now they begin. They had family problems, I guess.
So he needs help and a little care, not a bucket of egoisme.
I just wanna do cheerliar or something like that to this school. Scks.
I shared my difficulties in integrating as an exchange student. I wish it could encourage him.
I love this kind of sharing. Sitting in a circle and talk. Seeing a lot of different emotions in people's eyes.
An under pressure condition for the hypocrites back stabbers who can only zip their mouths in silence mode.

Anyway
I was so stupid in physic test :(
This is because of  express formula memorizing with no deep comprehension.
AAARRRGH.
I got 3,5 sur 10 for English text CA. But it's complicated :(
There is also the ones who got 1 and 2.
But I don't want ittttt. Dmn.
So did bio, yesterday. I didn't understand what the questions wanted to.Whyyyy
I should have been asking the teacher again.
Why could I be so that fool.
Hey stop blaming yourself.
Okay..

I stayed with Isa etc at midi. Hmm
Afterschool as always I have to wait 2 hours at bibli.
But I spent it talking with Alix, she stayed just for accompany me !
:D I can say, she's the best bestfriend I've ever had!
I was longing to have cups of chocolat chaud in that café, but I MUST keep my money.

I've packed my stuffs for tomorrow AFS orientation.
It's so cold now I wanna sleep

Song of the day : -
What Ive learned today : Stop blaming myself but it's strange.
It's like I am back to Blossom.
You know all of this melancholic influence came from my guitar teacher and snrs.
They're to be blame !
But now I've refound.
Prayer : Great AFS weekend. Worth.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire