samedi 11 février 2012

Samedi samedi samedi !

I was so hungry all night long cause.. last night I watched one tree hill :p
No relations. Bip bip.
So at 9h30 I jumped and got my bowl of honeypops !
Had a long lovely conversation with Eric, seeing the birds flew down to eat the grains, fighting the winter in our very window.
I did my english-french vocab bank and searched Amsterdam's things
After lunch, there's a call from mama and mbak dina :))
Then I went online.
It's unfair. Only nyanya who could hear my voice but I heard nothing..
:)) okay, he's my best bestfriend ever and ever ! ;)
I had a chat with Nopek too :)
I decided to take Jacqueline's Book for Monday's book discussion in French class.
So I've done the draft.
I wish I could be a writer like her with all my might !

Well well well
How rich I am in blessings, aren't I ?
And.. Take care of yourself, won't you ?

Song of the day : Minipop - Fingerprints

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire