mercredi 8 février 2012

Nyam nyam nyam nyam
Eat. Eat. Eat. Eat. Eat.
Should I continue reading Little Women or watching One Tree Hill ?
Do what you wanna do !
I wanna do both of them.

---

The zumba dance course was amazing.
I wanna join dance class in Indonésie this year.
So remember it, i'll join volley and danse ! Uuu yeah
You know, the fitness man was the same man of last week. Il est génial ! Très très sportif et motivé.
Biochimie we went to informatique lab to search some surgery things for next experiments
Yeaaaah i want to do it so much !
Alix doesn't. How can she be a doctor, then ?
Chimie.. Lil bit frustrating. That teacher is horrible.
Elle est méchante, i said to Remy in the lab coat room when suddenly the teacher submerged right behind us. UPS.
Titrage.

Après l'école, I accompanied Odile looking for dance training au marche.
She's beautiful like in a fashion magazine. En plus, she is a dancer !
I always want to have a friend with blond hair, and now I do :)
I bought les frites, to be honest McD's french fries are better :p

O yeah, today's Thomas' birthday
I think he like the gift. I wish.

Delicious dinner. I could be such a fussy girl.
I am not serious, i am not shy, i am not calm. Du tout.
It's just a first impression.

I have tried to understand bio maladie génétique for tomorrow's test in the middle of indonesian call ;)
I dont know why i wanted to send an SMS to Mahes.
So I did. Ups :))
I have to sleep now.
And the bad news is.. There won't be choir practice demain. Encore !


Song of the day : Avril Lavigne - When You're Gone
Question of the day : Nathan Scott or Lucas Scott ?
Big yes for Nathan Scott hell yeah !
What ive learned today : Tulus mbak, tulus :))
Prayer :
Nice thursday :D

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire