mardi 31 janvier 2012

It's freezing ! Hos hos hos !
I forgot to put my gloves and then I lost my hand.
C'est pour rire ;))

---

It's still snowing a lil bit and the road sounds 'scrunch scrunch' when we walk on it.
I was panted when I arrived in 3éme etage, in the IT lab corridor.
Antoine and me almost finish our audiacity project. It needs 5 or 7 songs more.
And you know what, today I put Asking Alexandria - Single Moment of Sincerity and MCR.
Huahuhauahu
Radiohead-Karma Police too.
In Bio we had a new teacher to replace Mme Belleflame (she's pregnant)
I'm not sure if this bio and chimie teachers know that I'm an exchange student.
Well, I don't really care.
But bio is difficult, I think. I suppose to get this base of genetic in XI grade. This is because my former teacher in Indo. Zzz
In free time between bio and chimie I stayed with sara odile sophie
and I taught them Chinese. Hahahaha
Wo ai ni !

At midi, I stayed in salle d'étude with Alix and Marie.
Tomorrow afterschool we're going to the cinema ! with isabelle and déborah too I hope.
In English there was Oral test and I worked with Helene cause the girl who said that she wanted to work with me just walk away. Ugh

We went to bus stop with Odile too cuase she has dance course every Tuesday.
So we laughed so hard because of those Chinese stuff.
Afterschool, I had a bowl of Indomie kuah.. and so did Sara !
Sluuuuurp ! Indomie kuah in winter :D

Song of the day : Trivium - The Rising
I LOVE THIS SONG! So yeah and so macho and so cool and so boy and so man !
What ive learned today : watch out at where you're gonna lean at. I got my jacket all white because of the IT corridor's wall. :(
Prayer:
The fitness tomorrow will be so fun and I can find the place.
Afterschool with Isabelle and Alix and Débo will be so so so fun !
Amen.

4 commentaires: