mercredi 11 janvier 2012

After school, I always feel so so so exhausted
Even today I finished plutôt.. See? I mix the language if i do writing or speaking in english
I finished earlier. But the gym was such a hard start.
But anyway, i prefer volley :)
I played with eloise, Ann france and alix and we lost 3 times hahaha
And in biochimie, we did a Lab practice and I was with Rémy, nicolas and alix
But we didn't succeed. Because, nicolas fell the NaOH buchee (i compeletely forgot thé word in english) so we're dead. Hahaha
But the prof wasnt angry! Can't even imagine if we do that in SMAN 5 sby
I didn't go to liège after school and i didn't buy anything at the marche
Actually I wanted the fries or the pasta but no.
Then i had lunch at home with Thomas
The best atmosphere of having lunch is at home :)
Then I watched TV, a french film that was crazy and after, because I can't stand having a destructive (i'm not sure if this is a word in french or english). Aaaaa
I know! I can't stand having a distractive headache, after I moved on BBC channel in that very british english
Ooooh how I'm longing that accent for so long !

After dinner, I watched Heartland serie with sara and simsim, romantic :)
The special episode of christmas..
We ate Rice+spinach+beef+tofu+eggs
:9

There's a math homework for tomorrow but I have 2 hours free so I'll do it at that time.
Give me strength, God.
Please :)

Song of the day : Nidji - Manusia Sempurna
What I've learned today : Eating together is so much better than alone
And.. Good! I could control myself not to go shopping :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire