mercredi 25 janvier 2012

Sorry for not posting yesterday :D

---

So tuesday after school, I did my chimie homework
And we had to go to a seminar about universities in the evening. It's a free program for all 6eme students in Huy.
I like it.
I entered the class of Medecine and Bioengine (Agronomique, Chimie, Environnement, Forestrier)
So Ive decided not to go to medical, but bill reassure myself that Agriculture is better or Environmental engineering or forestry. I went to bioengine class with Eric. I love that moment, it's like he's my dad dad dad !
We finished at 23.00
And after I got the adress of hostel and the house of shinta in Netherlands, I did the form lastnight in rush. I know I'm too stupid in doing it exactly in the last minutes.
I've rarely been like these before.

---

Today, I played volleyball well and we won many times :)
The badnews is.. We'll do fitness next 3 weeks and swimming after.
I just wanna play volley forever..
I dont want fitness at all :(

We had no biochimie and as always chimie with this prof is compeletely not easy diggested.
I dont like it.

After school, I went to Liège with Ayma.
First I had to finish my travel forms, and Eric is like an angel who signed them, faxed them to AFS. Before i was afraid of not getting permission.
I can understand if in case he won't. I dont know why Im so disorganized in this.
But he did. Thanks God.

I ate pizza with Ayma. Two big ones! We talked talked talked
I know we're so so so different. But I love her.
We met a lot of AFS students, but yea I dont want to stay with them in that 'place'
Merci bcp.
After, you can easily guess, we did a tour for shops.
I found flat shoes discount really cheap.
Ayma bought lots of nail polish and tried them in all my nails.
I wanted to buy too. The soft pink and silver.
But.. Always I doubt it :( So I didnt.
Im not confident enough :p
I didnt buy anything else. And with la carte de famille nombreuse I only paid thr half of train tickets :)
Merci simsim :)
Merci ayma :)
I know with her I'll never ever go to the bookstores, museums or churches
Never.
But big grin for cosmetic shops and clothing.
I dont know I feel like Im with Galuh Indiradini when Im with Ayma hahaha.

We were not in the real mood of shopping cause we're so tired. So We went back to Waremme at 17.45 and her hostmom picked us up.
I had a delicious dinner. Brocolis & jambon mozzarelle ! Myamyaam

Tomorrow we'll have holiday for The day Pedagogique
Yippieee

I have a toothache :(
After eating Twix.

And you know what, yesterday I taught Alix how to misuh suroboyoan.
Sorry I was a bad girl, but it was so funny I can't stand it.
We laughed like crazy. Wuahahahahaaaa
I felt so bad after because Ive never said that since a long long long long time ago.
:))

Song of the day : Radiohead - Karma Police
What ive learned today : Save your money no matter your shopping mate is so that rich
Prayer of the day :
Cure me. I dont want this toothache.
AFS will say yes for our travel !
Ayma'll be strong !

And happy birthday to Hana Nabilah & Kartika Damayanti.
Love you all the way just the way you are. Bless them, God!

Dormez bien

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire