lundi 23 janvier 2012

Yippie ! I've got my mood back !

---

Monday is always be a rush day because I finish at midi. (In this case I haven't got my mood back)
I wasn't really concentrate in math, but I guess I've done the English test well.
And guess what, I've got 6,5/10 for English comprehension. Only the text which is in English, but those holly questions and answers.. As always in french.
That's such a progress !
Simsim picked me up and..
Yep, she's taken my lovely packet from indonesia.
The second packet. But I'm stil wondering why I should pay 10€.
Thanks a lot, Mom ! I love the dress !
And you know what, she sent me basketball uniform as I asked in November.
It's always be so embarassing when I think of it.
I was born not to be a basketball player, Merci.

After lunch, I spent hours studying biology 'Biotech', math 'intégral', preparation anglais.
I can't stand not searching indonesian article to a better understanding.
So.. It's for the first semester of university, I guess.
You know, when I had to study bio from Cambridge book in grade XI, I even had to read it several times to really understand.
And now... TADAAA
Coupe les génés par l'enzyme de restriction chaque term de GAATTC et blahblahblah
I wish I could do this.
And after studying, I got my mood back!!!! Bravooo

So, the problem with my English now is..
I'm starting to say her wife, his husband, and many verbs that never exist.
I understand better channel La Une than BBC.
Quel dommage !

Ayma asked me to go to Liege this Wednesday.
J'ai envie !!! But.. It means I have to spend euros -,-
I'm going to soirée de rhetos this friday and still dont know how much je dois payer.
I mean.. How much i should pay.
And next Wednesday, cinema
And we're planning to go to Nederland in Carnaval holiday---> is it how we say Pays Bas in English?
The problem is.. Il faut ramener les papiers ce Mercredi, sinon AFS va refuser.
I'm sorry I find sometimes it's easier to say something in french.


We had fish for dinner then watched an episode of Plus Belle La Vie
Semacam Tersanjung-nya Indonesia -,-

Wish me luck for math and bio demain !

Do you know exactly for what reasons I write this blog ?
This is the only last thing I have to inspire myself and people.

Song of the day : R.E.M. - The One I Love
Question of the day :
Combien d'enfants tu veux avoir ?
Emmm 1 ou 2, mais pas les jumeaux ! :))
What Ive learned today : I'm beautiful
Prayer : je peux bien réussir les interros des math et bio !
Je suis toujours le bonne humeur !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire