dimanche 22 janvier 2012

I have to admit it.
I am a real moody person don't care how hard I've tried to reduce it.

I had a real good dream last night and a delightful sunday breakfast.
Then I had a really good mood and took my shower with delightful melodies.
Then I turned on the laptop.
Then I got mad. Then I studied English for tomorrow's test.
Then I had lunch.
Then I wrote so hard til my fingers hurted.
Then I had no idea what to do, then I watched 2 episodes of grey's anatomy.
Then I decided I'm not going to be a doctor, at all.
Then I took my second shower. Then I wrote again. Then we had delicious dinner.
Then I brought my chair up to the third floor.
Theb I prepared my bag to school.
Then I posted this.
Then I wrote again.
Then I looked the rain out of my very window.
Then I turned off the light.

Sometimes I wonder why I'm so that diligent to write this journal day by day.

Song of the day : Dewi Lestari - Rectoverso
Radiohead - Creep
What ive learned today : nothing
Prayer of the day : Should I ?

2 commentaires:

  1. une mauvaise journee? :)
    C'est okay <3
    Je t'aime, ndot:)
    Bonne Journee!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hahaha tes mots sont vraiment comme dans les pubs. Mais de toute façon merci bcp :)

    RépondreSupprimer