samedi 21 janvier 2012

Half day bad mood, half day good one !

I studied mathematics 'integral' today and the indirect speech
Love the teachers at St. Marie and how they teach us.. Here, we go to school to simplily learn, not for a mark competition which is letting us do anything to get so.
After, I went online at Y!M with Arfita for hours !
Feeling a lot relieved. Tomorrow with nyanya !
There was a call from indo too, Anka is sick. He vomitted,dunno why

In the evening, there were the cousin of Simsim who came with his 4 kids because they are the 'anak baptis' of Thomas, chloe and simsim. They got so many gifts and we watched disney UP before dinner.
sorry i'm too lazy to use google traduction
And guess what we ate,
Bullets and frites ! My favourite couple ! And mousse du chocolat for dessert !

I have no idea what should I study for biology. Really detailed, biotechnology but crazy
I'm not sure I can save all that details in my brain even I deeply understand how it works.
Mari mengoncek gen !
hahahaha
I'm longing to go to Didier's house to play piano nymnym

Song of the day : Corinne Bailey Rae -Paris/New York Mornings
What Ive learned today : Love the kids ! They're the angels of future !
Prayer of the day : Ready for the tests, Packet from Indo can be taken as soon !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire