jeudi 19 janvier 2012

What a complicated day. As always, dear Thursays.

So we didn't get the permission to go to Antoine's bday. En fait, we have to choose : soirée de rhetos next week or bday party.
But it seems soirée des rhetos is a 'where-we-must-go' so we chose it.
Again, The place of the bday is far so we have to sleep there..
I felt bad to Antoine. But i had a gift for him.

But really, I always hate Thursday because I have 2-hour French and 2-hour no classes.
It's compeletely boring. And it ruins my mood. Like today.
During the physics I stared at the OHP but my mind was flying so far far away.
Almost cry but what for?

Plus, at break time there was something happen to alix and I had no idea what to do, seriously.
I felt I was gonna be exploaded, I just couldn't contain it.
I just ned to talk to someone
So at last I had a heart to heart conversation in Franglais (mixed french english) with Isabelle. She speaks English. British.
I like her.
And that conversation did make me feel so releived. Thanks a lot :)
Today I'm just so that sentimental and tired.
My head is gonna be exploaded.
A real combat of me and my alter-ego.
But ça va mieux :) before math I read the Little Prince book (le petit Prince) with the help of Fiona. And I've taught Jeromine how to play Flip flop when we say the same words at the same time.

It rained today and it made everything looks dismally gray.

At choral practice, we started with a rhytm game.
I dunno why there're so many people who cried..

It's like I have no energy to face tomorrow. I'm learning to be brave.
I just need a prayer and a deep sleep.

Song of the day : the cardigans - higher
What i've learned today : i'm trying to be relax. And it's so damn dificult. I need true
friends. Not just a hello-goodbye ones. I've tried so hard, you know this thing is damnly difficult. But I remained stand up through the storm.
Being an exchange student is not easy. At all.
But I've chosen. God always has reasons.
Prayer : Antoine won't be mad.... But really happy for my gift.

Things I want now : Polaroïd camera, slaced boots, frites, des pâtes, transparant watch.
I'm planning to buy a pair of shoes tomorrow after school 70% off still.
Soit des boots ou des ballerines.

Nonton bajaj bajuri ah..

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire