vendredi 20 janvier 2012

I've changed a lot. A lot. But I have no idea how to explain it.

---

A week passed by without letting the time take a little nap.
And voilà, it's friday already.
It was raining all day.
I started the day with a bowl of honeypoops and prepared my sandwiches for lunch.
As always, at 7.40 we go to school with Sabine.
As always, at 7.55 we arrive. We walked through the rain and cold.
I can't understand the girls who only wear the stockings. Such a polar bear!

I greeted my friends and Antoine. I apologized for not coming to his party today and I gave him a gift. Everybody stared at me. Was it so that strange?
I'm just having a good tendance.
I did the english test well, I think. And at french class, fiona helped me read the novel Le Petit Prince which is definetely NOT a book for kids as it's shown at its cover.
So poetic.

For lunch, I bought pasta with fiona and arnaud. Before, we went to the ATM for Arnaud. Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my Fortis card.
Then we went back to school with Isabelle. And we're so glad to hear her British Accent and tried to copy her along the way :))
She said she liked my accent ! :))
Next Wednesday, or the next 2 weeks, Im gonna watch a film with Isabelle. Hehe.
So now I prefer staying in the G building to the salle d'étude.
But the problem is, they've been friends for years and yeah it's difficult to really enter the 'deep' conversation. Relax. Process!

After school, I went across the bridge with Alix then went to many shops.
So... i've tried the slaced boots. And it's horrible in me.
Too masculin. And the Ballerina Shoes are too expensive
There's still 70% sale.
I bought 1 euro interior shoes 'leopard' oh I love it!
And a 6 euro vanila icecream body lotion and an 1 euro menipedi for nails.
See? For what shake I buy those things ?
And I met Sophie at that beauty shops. I do adore her coat, really. But Sara doesn't.
At Veritas, there are so many cute things and not expensive.
I was just drolling. Honestly, I don't need those kinds of things but I have to admit, shopping or even just sightseeing makes your mood much more brighter.
In hunkermollin the pyjamas are 12€ only. Zuuuut..
But i've had 3 already. Grgrgr

We're 15 minutes late at home because there was an accident at Huy so our bus was stuck at thé trafic.
There were only simsim,sara,Quentin and me for dinner
Chloé is having after-exams party.
And now my friends are at antoine's bday party.. Hemhemhem.

After dinner (cheesy rice) imagine it!, I watched a french film with simsim and that was really good. Dont know what the title is, but we cried so hard TT

Monday : English-French test.
Tuesday : Biotech test...
Math test.
Weekend for studying :B and the english test yesterday which I've done in french stupidly was marked ! Yippiiie so much exception for me :)

O ye, we're planning to go to Pays Bas (I forgot how to say Belanda in English.) at Carnaval holidays. But hell, the form should be finished at 25 and we haven't known anything yet.
Tant pis, going to Greece is more than super for me :)

Song of the day : club 8 - jesus, walk with me
This is my favorite song ever !

What ive learned today :
I just need to be relax and not think about everything.
That's right, keep planting the trees even you're in the storm :)

Prayer of the day : hope my friends have a wonderful night and wish all the best for antoine!
Nyanya's having a wonderful and safety holiday. And I heard so many university students're having their semestrial mark. Wish his would be good.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire