samedi 14 janvier 2012

So..
What a relaxing Saturday and I've finished my physics homework indeed.
In spite of going jogging like I've written in my 2012 resolutions, I cleaned up my bedroom and my bathroom, for sure.
And you know what, it took 3 hours total. I say that's a kind of sport too, right ?!
To be honest, I want to start writting this journal in English or sometimes in French in order to keep my English in me and not let it go right out of my mind :))

I had such a great meal today and not easy-diggested things for breakfast
I love honey poops cereal for real ! But now I prefer the full round shape, not thé ring shape as usual.
Plus a loaf of kwatta bread plus a minibar of Cote d'or milk chocolate
Then I started to be a cleaning service hahaa

After lunch, I watched TV. There're so many great national geographic thingy here on TV
And I remembered about TV in my house in indonesia then I promised to myself, when I go home
I'll make the best of our TV.
Not skipping the series too hahahaa.
Cause now it's so easy to watch TV in english or french
A long Time ago, I have to sit right beside the TV to listen and even started with kinda childish programs
But now... I'm enjoying the result of my hard work
Thanks to my past self ! Hahaa

I was locked in Jacqueline Wilson's book when surprisingly my cellphone vibrated and went crazy. Yeah, a call from indonesia
Always filled of laugh and one of my mood boosters :)
I'm happy that everything there is stil in the right place and happiness, i'm glad to know that all my turtles are still alive..
Aaaah I miss feeding them and watching them eating ravenously
And another thing, the room next to my room in indo was renovated so I'll have 2 bedrooms of mine !
But I have planned to host an exchange student next year.

I have to say that all of Jacquelin wilson's books are amazing.
I like her style. I hope I'll be like her. Amen
Today I found a nice fashion blog again. Forgot the name.
But the most recent : karlacloset

After a really good dinner (pasta with meatballs) we continued watching The sound of music
I thought the first time i saw it a very long time ago, i havent finished it yet
The Nazi things inside.. Never seen.
But all of the songs are dubbed in french too -,-
And knowing the ending, it gave not so confortable effect like I could remember before.

Tomorrow, i'm planning to get up earlier maybe... To go jogging
And then ONLINE :)
I wanna work with my camera too. I wanna find its hidden ability that I haven't yet understood and applied.
But i'm curious what camera do the bloggers use ?!
It seems.. Polaroid.
I want to buy.

Things that I want now
- Polaroid camera
- A pond for my turtles
- Chocolate
- Boots with slaces TT
- A set of drawing pens

Wahahahaaa

Song of the day : you've got a friend in me (OST toy's story)
Anyway, before i didnt know that the song 'my favorite things - oliva ong' is in the film the sound of music..
Great

What i've learned today : Control your appetite!
Isn't it nice to have weekend with no homework? YES! I love me :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire