jeudi 26 janvier 2012

Wonderful holiday. And it's Thursday!
Nothing can be greater than a holiday on Thursday :D

I wake up in the morning, felt the sunshine on my face
Yawned, felt so in the mood.
Sunshine! It's been a longtime I don't see the sunny days.
Even anyway, that wintry weather stands still.

I let my feet kissed my Leopard slippers then I went downstairs for breakfast
A bowl of honeypoops. And Ive tried Smax. Don't like it.
Vive honeypoops !

I cleaned my room and realized how impertinent I was, letting it be so messy this week
Then I cleaned my bathroom and took my shower
And.. Went online !
Even it's an hour late -,-
It's okay :D
I love him, anyway :))
And you know what, my postcards to my family and him had been delivered! Yippie!
I sent it in the 4th of january.

I remembered I'll have English test (again and again) tomorrow
So I studied.
I had a little break, eating Indomie goreng pedas.
It's hot myamyaam

I forgot if today I'd have choral practice.
But simsim didn't :)
So we ate earlier as Thursdays and went to l'école St. Martin

We sang the songs for Wedding (in March)
And Anne asked me to song one. But I shruged, didn't know at all.
She thought I had sung it before. But I haven't :))
And we all laughed
I love the song Dona Nobis
So so so peaceful and beautiful. Jean-Hubert said it's the song of angels.
So we're the angels who sing it. I hope so, I'm good enough to be 0:)

Today is the 7th birthday of Jade. She is so cute.
Her grandma made cookies for everybody. Nyaaaam
I just can't stop eating! I ate 3.
But the other girls ate more :p

When I went home and said goodbye..little Clara ran to me
She wanted to say goodbye and bisou too :)) so cute
I like her. If she wants to be my little sister, I'll be glad :)
It's Thomas who came to pick me up. I dunno why the radio, the streets were so beautiful tonight to be taken as photos.

Song of the day : Corinne Bailey Rae - I'd do it all again
What Ive learned today : it's me who decide how happy my life is, not others, not little mishaps.
Prayer of the day :
I'll get well from this toothache
Nyanya get well soon :D
My math and English test will be all well
Ready for tomorrow night's party.

Joyeux Anniversaire, Arfita & Jade !
God bless you, always :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire