samedi 28 janvier 2012

Woops it's 2 AM, im still awake
Party! Soirée des rhetos

So I'm sure that I am 2 persons that are really differents.

---

I got 15,5/25 for math test..
Not really wow cause I wasn't really focus and forgot to put plus C.
Pas grave.
English test today.. Je pense ça a été bien fait..
Friday is almost same like Monday, a short day.
But today, pendant le temp midi, I stayed with Sara & the gank
So as always jump and move and jump one to another!

Because sara was sick, we were picked up by simsim at 16h :)
So I waited at library for only 2 hours.
I read mangas and BDs
O ya, I put my high heeled boots today and it wasn't hure
Awwww so good.
All I need is practicing, like volley ball.

At home, Sara helped me find the clothes for soirée
She lent me that blue blouse.
I don't have summer's outfits..

We ate macaroni for dinner. And it's Chloe who drove us to the venue
With the help of Maxime and GPS
Haha

The party started at 22h and we went home at 1h30
We danced like crazy. I just.. Don't have 'urat malu' anymore
So if you want to imagine, it's like the parties in american series.
Loud, busy, hiphop, dark.
I stayed with Isabelle, Valentine, Deborah, Joachim and friends
I hope my ballerina shoes are okay :(
And you know what.. My eyeshadow box is broken TT
Who the hell has the heart to break it?
Me?

De toute façon, c'était très bien et j'étais bien amusé :)
Then Thomas picked us up 0:)

Goodnighthththt
Hey, monday is holiday, again!

And.. AFSs said yes ! For going to pays bas et greece
Merci merci merci Dieu :)

Song of the day : toutes les chansons de la soirée
What ive learned today : PD aja lagi, kita lo spesial, tapi sederajat bung
Prayer of the day :
I'll have a Nice dream!
Speak better better better and perfect french !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire