lundi 16 janvier 2012

Lovely Monday.
Comme tous les jours parce que je toujours pense si tout va bien, et bien ça marche beaucoup mieux comme ça !

----

I know that we can't always be in a disneyland-tourist feeling everyday. But because of reading something 'religious' on a website, now that mini evolution grows slowly in my heart and I love it.
Like its name. I said evolution. Not revolution ;)

I know my mom will protest me of writing in other languages. But I want this, sorry mom. Hehehe.
Today after school, I had a wonderful lunch with simsim
We ate pizza. Ehm well, We had ever eaten more delicious ones :))
Then, because Ive done my english homework lastweek so I did something :
Recorded my own voice, telling anything. I used to do it last year in indo in order to
practice speaking English
Now..
Audio-journal in french. And It's not bad.
But......
When I try in English. Awwwww that's the worst thing I had ever listened to.
My accent. TT Goooood
Then I laughed at myself loudly. That was terribly funny, really.
So I don't know. Should I say goodbye to English and concentrate 100% in french, I mean forgetting English. Or learning the both ?
Yesterday, I ned to concentrate for almost 5 minutes full to remember
How do we say étonné in English?
Gosh, it's astonished. What on earth are happening in my brain?
It's getting feeble.

I drew and prepared some gifts. Before dinner, I ate a bowl of my favorite tomato soup a la simsim with simsim :) accompanied with the classic guitar classic, yellow lights, next to the fireplace.
I couldn't stop smilling. The feeling was so warm.

I created a lovely drawing today. Love it so damn much.
And now you know what?, I love to sing blithely while having my shower or while going up and downstairs without being shabby. Hahaaa

Song of the day : Caturog na nonoy (PSGS ancient song)
What I've learned today : The most important thing is, I've successfully make the best of today. Not yesterday, not tomorrow.
Prayer of the day :
I wish I could pronounce the french 'R' perfectly.
Bless my friend, Esty Hardyani Putri who's having her birthday today

Thanks God, I love youuuuu :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire