dimanche 29 janvier 2012

J'ai trop mangé
:p

----

I had a very deep sleep last night and it felt so nice in the morning even I couldn' find that summer breeze through my window.
Today's gateaux au chocolat wasn't from Gregoire bakery but it's delicious anyway.
I had a half loaf with butter and strawberry jam too
Myamyaam

I've finished my English homework and I wanted to do chimie but I understand nothing.
So.. I dunno, I'll ask Rémy or Sophie on Tuesday.
Then I went online as I always do in weekend ! Online dating with him :D
I did it in the kitchen cause the WiFi didn't work dans ma chambre.
And you know what, there's a good news at my school,
there will be 'jatah snmptn undangan' for AFS students too !
Awwww I was so happy I could jump.
And Arfita will copy FPS ITB certificate for me too so this year I can take it at her house, she'll be at UI. Amen
So I'm nervous. I think I'll surely go to IPB. But.. the choir is not so.. yeah popular.
Hihihihihi

We went to Isabelle's house today  (Eric's sister) because her daughter, Barbara will go to Paris for 6 months, for her study.
So tonight is her farewell party. Before, we picked up Chloe at Maxime's house.
His house is magnific ! I want that kind of house for my future house !
.. As always the food was super myamyaaaam
I love the salmon. For dessert Barbara's boyfriend made a fruit cake and I don't know how to spell it
It was so good, plus the gauffre of Bruxelles with whip cream. He is a very kind boy.
I hope he'll get married with Barbara and now they'll have LDR too :))
Courage !
Gloump gloump!
I stayed with the adults I dunno why. As Eric said, I was more comfortable to talk with adults, not with teenagers. So I'm sorry, this is how I am..
:D

We went home at 22h, I guess
And now I'm gonna watch One tree hill
hehehe. Tomorrow is Grève Generale so we don't go to school :D
Ayma will come to my house ! Yay !

Song of the day : Jubing Kristianto - Waiting For Sunset
What ive learned today :
- Openness to everybody is important.
- Admit something to a better behavior :)
Prayer of the day :
Bless Barbara and give strength to her and her family so she can do her 6-month study at Paris well :D

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire