dimanche 15 janvier 2012

Oui je sais bien, le nouveau visage de mon blog est tout mignon et nunuche maintenant ;)
Rose.
Mais je préfère comme ça que d'avant.
C'est plus 'moi' par rapport à l'avant.
-----

I want to write in french but I can't stand hearing my parents protesting of not being understand soon, hahaha.

I always begin Sundays with gâteau au chocolat de Gregoire.
Love it til die ! Hahaha
And yeah, I got the laptop (Sorry simsim for interupting you watching desperate houswives)
Then I did the chat with many friends and of course him ;)
It always lasts for hours and when I think about it again, I'm wondering how could we stand talking intensively for hours :)
He said this blog isn't a well representation of me.
So I did a little change and now it looks like the twin girl of my first blog. Cute.

We had chicken and salad for lunch :9
I've finished reading 'Le site de Soucis' and tomorrow I'll start reading Alice in The Wonderland in French class.
Then I made a big project of secret art.

Because of having chiken for lunch, no special food for dinner
While I was about to start reading Little Women right next to the fireplace, they asked me to watch the american film 'ghosts of girlfriends past' that Ive seen last year in Indonesia.
I can't understand why those all american stuffs can be such an addiction in all over thé world. Fairy tale endings and really simple plots.
Sometimes I like them - in the time of stress and no desire of thinking.
And after watching them, a pinky feeling will always appears -,-
Toxic for teenager girls. Have I mentioned american series ?

So we're having dinner in front of TV. I ate a bowl of honey poops with big effor of not being so noisy and When i finished, I sucked the spoon (bad habit).
Then I remembered the gita smala youth choir practice with spoon that was compeletely dreadful. But works. Hoek.

Yes, We'll be back to school tomorrow morning.
C'est fini, le vacance de noël, hein ?!

Today, I've decided. I'll go to Bogor Agricultural Institute next year.
God, give me your light :))

Song of the day : she & him - sentimental heart
What ive learned today : homesick is when we need family. And they're right here beside me. So why should I get homesick ?
I have 2 incredible families :)

4 commentaires:

  1. If you write in French, your dad and mom will complain, if you write in English, your mom still will complain, because she doesnt understand what your write about ..;-D, so for this blog you better write in Bahasa aja yaaa.. :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Yes I know hahahahahahaaaaaa. Ive thought about it ysterday

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Demi apa lo akhirnya milih IPB? Fakultas apa ndot?

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Pertanian. Perasaan dr jaman bahula. Kalo ga lingkungan ITB ya IPB. FK tuh kurang aku :)) Pengennya sastra ta seni sekalian tapi njaluk ditabok makku a hahaha

    RépondreSupprimer