samedi 28 janvier 2012

Well, de toute façon, I wake up at 10 AM :)
Even my head was damnly dizzy.
It's been set in my body, 8-hour sleeping, like professional singers :p

I ran out the stock of honeypops, so I took honeyloops
Plus a loaf of kwatta bread, seeing a morning drama ;)
And now I don't like honeyloops all. Being phsycologically moody is enough.
Tongue,please don't do the same.

You know what did I do then?
Did the English vocab bank. Am I crazy? It's like I have compeletely zero idea to enjoy something called weekend.
Then I was stuck in my economy facture of January.
Gosh I really need to be less extravagant.
And stop thinking of buying the really-unimportant things such as nail polish or accessories (do I spell it right?) that even it's not really expensive, it will be a big damage at the final calculation.
Don't forget, I still can't let out my 20 euros flew away for train ticket to Bruge, 2nd January 2012.
Oufti.

But after all.. SURPRISE ! We are going to Paris before Carnaval Holiday for a day
Quel chance :)

Guess what I did after lunch, I asked for the hard disk of Thomas that's fulled of American Series.
Complete.
I started One Tree Hill
Yeah, it's a story of basketball boy and cheerleader girl -,- Well I like Scott :))
AM I OKAY?! But a part of me said I need to open my eyes to other programs instead of watching national geographic thingy.

I thought I have that part of girl and it's trying to get bigger now.
Girl with Lady Gaga's songs plugged in her ears, shiny nails all polished, make up, high heels, parties, series..
Geez. Not full part, I said. But I'm sorry.. it does exists in me, anyway.Well,somewhere in me. I guess.
I don't know.

We had a 'green' yummy dummy dinner then I watched a film with Simsim and it seems to be a daily occassion in Saturday night.

I had a fantastic idea for Valentine's day :D
Wait for it!
O ye, I had a friend in Indonesia who don't even know what IPB is.
TT TT TT Tant pis !

Song of the day : Regina Spektor - The Call
Question of the day : Pilih anak band apa anak basket ?
Anak ayam -,-
What ive learned today : It's like Mocca Song
Do what you wanna do, say what you wanna say, don't be afraid
As long as everybody's happy and everybody's feeling okay !
And in One Tree Hill : We are all afraid but to fight it sometimes we just need a little help ;)
Prayer :
Bless my coolest brother in the world, best cousin of the world, Dedy Nugroho !
Happy birthday !
.. and Thanks for letting Gita Smala Youth Choir won that competition. Hope this will be a good start and lesson for them to be better better better and much better.
do mi sol doooo gita smala bisaaaaa !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire