lundi 30 janvier 2012

Hi, snow.
I'm Alice in the wintry land.
Nguk

---

I jumped out from my bed at 9h30 and found no sunshine but all white.
il neige ! More than last December.
I ran downstairs and the window behind the sofa was.. Blanc.
It was Thomas who was shocked by me, he stared at me for 5 seconds.
Why am I here on Monday ?
Today is Grève Générale, people don't work.
No public transportation too. Even Fabienne sent me a message.
Lots of people send me SMS everytime it's snowing :))
Last year it was Rémy.
So after breakfast, Ayma came to my house.
Then Sara, Ayma, Balou and me we had a walk !
I've put the photos on facebook because now it's faster when I use it,without resizing.
After, I taught Ayma french. I hope it can help her.
We had lunch together with simsim too. Sara made crepes for us.
myam

Après midi, I uploaded the photos and I watched 2 episodes of One Tree Hill
So now I know, if one day I'll feel sad or bad or not in the mood..
The solution is to watch the series !
Gotcha.

On TV I watched a program of scientists and biologists in the researches of worm.
I tried to watch it. I tried not to feel YUCK seing those molluscs.
But I couldn't. 15 first minutes it was okay but then... huek.
Sorry, worms. But I can't stand.

Tomorrow,we'll back to school.
I want the snow remains but I don't want too hahaha

Goodnight!
I just want holiday everyday -,-

Song of the day : The Smiths - This Charming Man
What Ive learned today : Just love what you have. Just do that. That's all!
Prayer:
No bio test tomorrow
Ready for school
Semangat putaaaaaa !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire